“Everything I Need to Know about Nonprofit Technology Management I Learned from My Cats”
- Sometimes unexpected things happen, nobody knows why, and nobody claims responsibility.
- Flexibility is one of the best traits to have.
- Clawing your vendors’ or staff’s eyes out will get you nowhere.
- When it’s working well, you won’t notice it’s there.
- Servers purr when they are happy.
- Regular check-ups can help you avoid larger bills later on.
- If the room is too hot, things may flop over on their side and refuse to budge.
- Getting it wet is disastrous and you will pay dearly for doing so.
- When it makes a loud or weird noise, you should pay attention.
- A little bit of care and feeding go a long way.